After all, it was Ernest Hemingway who said : "My mojito at La Bodeguita, my daiquiri at La Floridita."
Alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health.
Le saviez-vous ?These are two of the three cocktails that we will learn to make during this workshop, while learning more about their origins and anecdotes about them :
- the Mojito, perhaps the most famous of Cuban cocktails, whose origins date back to the 16th century and whose original recipe is not always honored;
- the Daiquirí, number 4 on The best-selling classic cocktails in the world 2019, very refreshing, and for which Hemingway had his own recipe; and
- the Cuba Libre, very easy to prepare and very popular with Cubans during our evenings, even if we do it a little more stronger with rum than in the original recipe... after all, it was born from a war cry.
The tasting of these drinks, which do not lose their glamor, is not only a gift for the palate. When you try them, wherever you are, they will always have the power to move you around the corners of Havana; to any place that transmits Cubanity.
InfosWe are here to answer your questions: email@example.com
Are you interested in this workshop? Ask us for a quote.
How does it work?
1. I choose the workshop that suits me
2. I book easily thanks to the secure online payment
3. I receive a confirmation email including the details *
4. On the day, I simply click on the unique link received after my purchase, and let the experience begin!
*If I buy this Boost to offer it to someone, I give his/her contact details to Flockeo, who will directly send him/her the details.
Reserver votre boost
Le code promotionnel saisi est incorrect