22 January 2021 - 12:00
Looking for how to make your own curry ? Let yourself be guided online !
Ladies fingers curry (Okra), cashew nut curry, fish curry…Our Olalalanka friends give you their advices and their recipes ideas.
This workshop group allows you to make a culinary recipe : making several types of curry with accompaniment of wade (donuts with lentils) and as bonus a prepration with coconut milk !
Duration : 1h30
You will receive the list of ingredients needed for this recipe in the days following your purchase booking.
This workshop is available in French on the 15th of January
Did you know ?
Curry which is mainly used in Southeast Asia is the base for preparing sauces and traditionnal dishes. Made from mixtures of spices and crushed condiments, the whole forms a perfect curry to season dishes. Using spices is a good way to reduce your salt intake when it is recommended. It would also be recommended as stimulant as well ;).
You can exchange your Boost with another one up to 3 days before.
We are here to answer your questions : email@example.com
How does it work ?
- 1. I choose the workshop I’m interested in
- 2. I easily book thanks to the secured online payment
- 3. I receive a confirmation email with all the details *
- 4. I buy the ingredients needed for my recipe
- 5.On the D-day, I just have to click on the unique link received after my purchase, and let the experience begin !
*If I buy this Boost to offer it to someone, I give his/her contact details to Flockeo, who will directly send him/her the details.