27 January 2021 - 15:00
Looking for simple recipes with common products and without waste ? The Chef Thibaut Spiwack will guide you !
Creative and commited, the Chef Thibaut Spiwack offers a daring and responsible gourmet cooking. He shares with you his advices and recipes ideas.
This workshop group allow you to make one of these culinary recipes : chicken breast glazed with honey, crispy bread, vegetable gratin, salad and peels chips.
And to succeed you will learn how to :
- Make a lacqiering, cook a poultry by poaching
- Make breadcrumbs with stale bread, une béchamel (mornay sauce).
- Make a salad with chips and peeling chips.
Duration : 1h30
You will receive the list of ingredients needed for these recipes in the days following your purchase booking.
This workshop is available in French on the 13th of January.
Did you know ?
Between tradition and innovation, rigor and fantasy, Thibaut Spiwack has perfected his style by rubbing shoulders with great Chefs and traveling the world. At only 20 years old, he joined the Four Seasons George V Paris palace. Then moved to London to work alongside Chef Pascal Proyart (Sheraton Park Tower – One-O-One restaurant) before returning to Paris at Alain Senderens / Lucas Carton’s restaurant under the direction of Chef Jérôme Banctel.
He pursues his dream in Australia, Southeast Asia, Norway and Latin America, to discover new techniques and new inspirations.
You can exchange your Boost with another one up to 3 days before.
We are here to answer your questions : email@example.com
How does it work ?
- 1. I choose the workshop I’m interested in
- 2. I easily book thanks to the secured online payment
- 3. I receive a confirmation email with all the details *
- 4. I buy the ingredients needed for my recipe
- 5.On the D-day, I just have to click on the unique link received after my purchase, and let the experience begin !
*If I buy this Boost to offer it to someone, I give his/her contact details to Flockeo, who will directly send him/her the details.