THE TOURISM DATA DASHBOARD PROVIDES STATISTICS AND INSIGHTS ON KEY INDICATORS AT A LOCAL, REGIONAL AND GLOBAL LEVEL.
Sustainable actors could visualize how each region and sub region is performing through different graphs and maps to make decisions :
– Choose your indicators for spatial, transport and economic planning.
– Choose the unit : years, months, days …
Geospatial technologies enable very specific data collection and analysis of spatial relationships at varying geographical scales :
– Choose between 20 indicators for monitoring cities, biodiversity, water and air quality
– Cross tourism statistics and environmental data to make decisions
– Share reliable data with your community and other stakeholders