The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to define the terms and conditions of sale of subscription or events known as “Boots” described in the “FLOCKEO BOOST” chapters.
The company MURMURATION (hereinafter the “Company”) with a capital of 10500 euros and registered with the number 84893497200029, is based at 15 rue Victor Hugo, BRUGUIERES (31150) in France, and works in the sector of activities specialized, scientific and technical services
Murmuration reserves the right to modify at any time the content of this site without notice and, in particular, its commercial offer and its general conditions of supply. The Terms are systematically communicated to the Customer who requests it.
Access and use
The Site is free to access but requires prior registration to access certain content.
By using the Site you agree that no message that you send via the site as well as on the social networks associated with it:
- does not violate public order and morality,
- does not apologize for crimes against humanity,
- does not incite racial hatred,
- incites to discrimination, hatred of a person or group of persons because of their origin or belonging to or belonging to a particular ethnic group, nation, race or religion,
- threatens a person or a group of people,
- is offensive, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, revisionist or offensive to the honor or reputation of others,
- has a pornographic or pedophile character,
- incites to committing an offense, a crime or an act of terrorism or advocating war crimes or crimes against humanity,
- encourages suicide,
- does not have a commercial or advertising character, or making use of donations or financings,
- does not violate the private nature of the correspondence,
- does not directly or indirectly affect the image of the Site and more generally that of Murmuration SAS, owner of the site,
- does not affect respect for the privacy of individuals and their right to the image.
- and more generally does not contravene any legal or regulatory provisions.
As such, your personal liability may be incurred, because of your comments and the unlawful remarks they would have generated. Any safeguarding action can be taken by the publisher of the site.
In order to contribute to the defense of the values of the Site Flockeo.com, we encourage you to report the content, which would be contrary to morality and public order that we have stated above, as well as content that would undermine rights of a third person. To do this, send us an email at contact (a) murmuration-sas.com
Registration on the Site is open to all legal entities and physical majors of their full personalities and legal capacities.
The use of the services offered on the Site is subject to the registration of the User on the Site. Registration is chargeable for tourism professionals. It is an annual subscription whose services and rates are described at the time of registration. Beyond the creation of a dedicated page on the Flockeo website, other services are provided outside the platform. It is advisable for the professional to contact our teams if they have not done so via the address firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no tacit annual renewal or refund possible during the subscription period.
To proceed with registration, the User must complete all the required fields, otherwise the service can not be delivered. Failing registration can not be completed. Users guarantee and declare on their honor that all information provided by themselves on the Site, in particular when they are registered, is accurate and in conformity with reality. They undertake to update their personal information from the page dedicated to them and from their account.
Any registered user has a username and password. These are strictly personal and confidential and should in no case be the subject of communication to third parties penalty of deletion of the account of the offending registered user. The registered user is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his username and password. The Company will in no way be held responsible for the identity theft of a User. If a User suspects fraud at any time, he must contact the Company as soon as possible so that the latter can take the necessary actions and regularize the situation.
Each User, whether a natural or legal person, may only hold an account on the Site. In case of non-compliance with the TOS, including the creation of several accounts for one person or the provision of false information, the Company reserves the right to provide for the temporary or permanent deletion of all accounts created by the User by violating .
The deletion of the account entails the definitive loss of all the benefits and services acquired through the Site. However, any Order made and billed by the Site prior to the deletion of the account will be executed under normal conditions. In case of deletion of an account by the Company for breach of the duties and obligations set out in the TOS, it is expressly forbidden for the offending User to go to the Site directly, via another email address or by a third person without express authorization from the Company.
This Site may contain links to third party sites. These links are provided for the sole purpose of convenience and the inclusion of these links does not imply in any way a control of the elements of the sites to which the links give access nor any endorsement to, nor any guarantee on, these elements. Access to these sites is the sole responsibility of the user.
Transmission of information by users:
- Any information or request for information that you may send to Murmuration SAS via the site or via e-mail to which the site may give access, is considered non-confidential.
- You can also send your information or requests by mail to the address of the head office of Murmuration SAS to the attention of the publication director of the website.
You agree that your contributions, whatever their supports and natures, are moderate, that is to say read, deleted in case they do not comply with these Terms.
Suspension and delete
- In case :
- improper use of the services and features of Flockeo.com,
- breach of the provisions of these Terms, your access to Flockeo.com may be suspended without notice. Accounts created to replace suspended accounts will also be suspended.
- Your registration will be disabled. You will be informed of this deactivation by a message sent to your email address. Your registration will be reactivated, at the time you have made the necessary changes to comply with the TOS you have accepted.
- Your are permanently unsubscribed when, during the period of suspension, the violation of the TOS has not been repaired within 15 days of notification of your unsubscription by e-mail to the address provided during your registration.
- In addition, you may be terminated at any time, subject to reasonable notice. An e-mail will be sent to your address to notify you of the unsubscription and the notice.
Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- This site and its content are protected by the copyright and / or other intellectual property rights that are the property of Murmuration SAS or third parties. The trademark, the logo, the graphic charter of this Site are trademarks registered with the INPI and works protected by intellectual property, the property of which is exclusively the property of MURMURATION. Any dissemination, exploitation, representation, reproduction, whether partial or complete without the express authorization of the company MURMURATION expose the offender to civil and criminal prosecution.
- The reproduction and use of the elements of this site (and any information incorporated therein such as, without limitation, articles, graphic images, photographs, diagrams, video recordings …) are authorized provided that:
1. This reproduction and its use are strictly for information, for non-commercial purposes within your organization to enable you to better know the company Murmuration and its website Flockeo.com; and,
2. the elements and information are not modified in whole or in part and in any way whatsoever.
3. any other right of reproduction and / or use is expressly prohibited.
- The information collected (for example, the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the activity of the visitors on the site, and their frequency of return) are the subject of a computer processing intended for the analysis of the visits.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, known as “RGPD” and the law “computer and freedoms” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004 and the European directive of October 24, 1995, you have a right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise at the following address: email@example.com
- Each form or web service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and any automatic profiling is prohibited. We guarantee the intervention of a human in any decision concerning you.
In any case, you can exercise your right to:
- of information
- opposition to appear in a file and that data concerning you are disseminated, transmitted or stored (for legitimate reasons and that would not interfere with the operation of the site or service requested)
- verification of your data by exercising your right of access
- correcting your inaccurate data
- to dereference content and no longer associate your name / surname with visible content in a search engine (right to be forgotten)
- to require a copy of your data
- to request the discontinuation of the use of your data (for legitimate reasons and which would not interfere with the operation of the requested site or service)
- The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the Site Flockeo.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow the company Murmuration to manage requests received in its computer applications.
- For any information or exercise of your rights on the processing of personal data, you can also contact us by signed mail and accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address:
15 Rue Victor Hugo
MURMURATION ensures an appropriate level of security and proportionate to the risks incurred as well as their probability, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. However, these measures do not constitute a guarantee and do not constitute do not engage the company MURMURATION with an obligation of result concerning the security of the data.
To enable its users to benefit from an optimal navigation on the Site and a better functioning of the various interfaces and applications, the Company may place a cookie on the User’s computer.
This cookie makes it possible to store information relating to the navigation on the Site, as well as any data entered by the Users (including searches, login, email, password). The user has the option to block, modify the retention period, or delete this cookie via the interface of his browser. If the systematic deactivation of cookies on the User’s browser prevents him from using certain services or features of the Site, this malfunction can not in any case constitute damage to the member who can not claim any compensation as a result.
In case of difficulties arising during your use of the site Flockeo.com or about these Terms, you agree to seek an amicable solution with the publisher of the site. As such, you undertake to implement this conciliation before the exercise of any remedy.
These Terms are governed by French law for any difficulties relating to their assessment, validity and performance. The French courts have sole jurisdiction to hear any dispute relating to the application and interpretation of these Terms.
Boost are events carried out by videoconference, last between 1h to 1h30 and are only sold on the Flockeo.com platform of MURMURATION.
The present general conditions of sale are systematically brought to the attention of each purchaser to enable him to place an order. Consequently, the fact of placing an order implies the full and unreserved adhesion of the purchaser to these general conditions of sale.
For any request for information, you can contact MURMURATION by e-mail and by post.
Flockeo Boost – Ticket prices and payment
Boost ticket prices are quoted in Euro including all taxes.All orders, whatever their origin, are only payable in Euro.
A ticket for a Boost cannot be refunded even in case of loss, nor can it be taken back, except in case of cancellation of a Boost and a decision by MURMURATION to refund the tickets.
A ticket can be exchanged 10 days before the date of the Boost to attend another Boost. A ticket may also not be resold at a price higher than its face value.
MURMURATION reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but products will be invoiced on the basis of the prices in force at the time of order registration.
Flockeo Boost – Terms of Payment
Currently, only payment by credit card and paypal is accepted. This allows you to book your tickets online immediately in a firm and definitive way. The cards accepted for the payment of an order in the Boost ticket office are the cards of the Carte Bleue, VISA and EUROCARD networks.
Flockeo Boost – Personal Data
Personal data :
The personal data that you provide enables us to carry out your transaction.
In addition, this data, once recorded, allows you to attend the Boost. It may also enable MURMURATION to contact you in the event of cancellation or modification of the date or schedule of the Boost for which you have reserved seats.
These data are for the exclusive use of MURMURATION.
Identity request (IDCB) :
We may be led to ask you by email or telephone for additional information on the identity of the buyer (identity card) and the identity of the holder of the bank card used for payment, depending on the amount of your order and the existence of the buyer’s address.
You have at any time the right to access and rectify any data concerning you by post or e-mail (art. 34 of the “Informatique et Liberté” law of 6 January 1978).
Flockeo Boost – Participation in the boost
Once the tickets have been purchased on the site, you will receive a confirmation email with your order references.
If you do not receive an email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have ordered more than one seat, you will receive an email from us asking you for the email addresses of your guests corresponding to the seats purchased so that we can contact them.
At the latest within an hour before your experience, you and/or your guests will receive a unique link to the videoconference room to connect, you will then be greeted by one of our team.
Only those entitled (buyers or guests) will be able to access the videoconference room, anyone not on this list will be excluded by MURMURATION.
In the event that the internet connection does not allow the full Boost to be achieved, the tickets will be refunded. However, the Boost may be interrupted briefly during its progress for technical reasons which may also affect its quality. This does not under any circumstances constitute a valid reason for requesting a refund.